Thursday, June 18, 2009

Please Don't Stop The Muzic...

Life here in KMNS was somehow appear to be a hectic one, and i always feel very boring as there are only a few entertainment available here.... To overcome this kind of feeling, my earphone are always on my ears. I enjoy hearing musiz nowadays, especially when doing my homeworks, It is such a totally 180' degree change! Before this, when i study or doing homeworks, i must have a quite surrounding.

This week and last week has no different at all, every minute was so important, not to study but to complete my assignment and tutorial work.... =.='' What a sad thing....haiz.... i just hope in the coming week i will have more free time, to make revision and to play badmiton as others did!!! I want to play badminton so eagerly!!! Give me the time!!!

2 comments:

  1. waa ... the life there really so rush ...
    busy .. busy .. and keep busy ..
    u all can bek next month izit ?
    then cum bek relax lor ..
    -wc-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..ya..i want to eat sea food, sea food....T.T

    ReplyDelete