Monday, July 13, 2009

Holiday coming soon, but....UPS 1st ....

Yea!!! Next week will be our semester break ^.^ i hope that the day will come soon. However, before we go back to our lovely home, we have to endure with our UPS. Every subjects just 1 hour , contains 4 question for physics and chemistry papers and 7 question for mathematics paper. For the english paper, 2 comprehension and 1 essay, it is not as easy as we think it will be..... and my preparation for UPS is just 50 % i think, so i do hope that the math and phys paper which will be tested on tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will be not as hard my 1st physics quiz which failed me! This UPS marks will be added into our final exam marks. Althought it is just 10 marks but i think it is very important for me, very important indeed for a careless person such as me!

For the chemistry paper, althought it is not very hard but i did many carelesss mistake which i cannot forgive myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment