Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Times~Limit!

Although it is not hard for me to live independently but life in Metrics is very hectic and tiring for me. Everyday study from 8am untill 4pm, tired and exausting. During the 2nd week, every night, i had to discuss with my group's members about the english project, paper works, modal, presentations....it is very tired and i hate it. When i was back in my room, i was very tired indeed and i directly jump onto the bed and slept, leaving all my tutorial works on the table. I am second intake so i felt that what i need is to spend more time on study, doing tutorial works and revision, not on the presentation, project works or anything else that are not so important. I had many things to catch up with! I always "fishing" during the Lecturer classes nowadays....zzz...especially during the afternoon classes as before this i normally will have a nap during afternoon.

After the 2nd week, i thought that i will have my free time at night, yet another assignment waiting for me, the PRD's(Persatuan Rakan Dinamik) assignment. This is an extra co-curricular group that i participated in and very unfortunately i had been choosen to enter the Academics Group. It was such a disaster for me as i had to waste my time during night to discuss with my group members about the assignment. We had been given 1 week time to complete this task. For my group, we must 'present' Physics chapter 1 in the tutorial class next week every night from 8pm till 10pm. We will act like the lecturers, explaining the notes, give question to the students and answer the students questions. We will be judge by the students based on our performance and the will mark us. Therefore, we have to sacrifice our time to find the materials from the reference books in library and make some notes on the chapter that we will present next week then retype it again. Again, i have no time to do my revision.

The library was first the most condusive place to study and to have group discussion for me but just a few days ago, when i was doing my lab reports with my practicum's friends the ground floor, the libririan use the PA system to order all of us at the ground floor of the library to surrender our Metrics-card and i felt it is not fair for me and my friends who did not made any noise at all! Besides, we had to 'redeem' our card at OSC(one stop centre) and we had been given the 1st warning! It was very unfair for us indeed. The libririan was so 'EGO' indeed, he didnt want to hear our explaintion at all! Phew~!!! I am very furious about this as we had given 3 chances only, after the 3rd warning and there will be 'A-black-dot' in our school leaving cert which will affect our university application...

Life~Twisting~Time~Limited~

1 comment:

  1. what i would write is...u have wrote a nice blog...'Life~Twisting~Time~Limited~' nice quotation

    ReplyDelete