Friday, May 29, 2009

KMNS Life~

Here am i, first time stepped on the Negeri Sembilan's ground. Hmm..... feel so different indeed... very different from Kota Bharu. KMNS was situated on the valley, with several mountains around. The environment here was very nice, just the hostel is a little bit old. Anyway, it was not as worst as i think before.

From the moment i made my decision to take metriculation, i knew that i must really work hard. "Metriculation is not as easy as you think!!!"especially for those second intake one.This is what i learned after staying here for several days. We must catch up many things that we missed, the tutorial works, the assignments, the projects......WEW!!! So tired indeed!!! Here, i have to wash my clothes by myself, arrange my time table properly, self-study and group study. I have to change my life style now, there will be no ASTRO, no Home-cook foods....

However, i still can enjoy my life here, be an independent boy. My roomates were all malay, 1 from Machang, 1 from Puchong, Selangor and 1 from Klang Valley there... They are so nice and humble, very humble indeed. They are very hard-working too, they will study till 1am++.... Me? After I completed some assignments then i will directly went to sleep. I felt so emberassed....haha....but i was really really tired that time, as i had to attend the boring orientation programmes every night for nearly 2 hours.....zzz.... There were nearly 20 chinese in this 2nd intake class. All of them are genius indeed, OMG, nearly all of them scored straight!!! Some from perak, some from penang, some from sabah and some from pahang. We planed to have an outing tommorow to seremban for "TERMINATOR SLAVATION" , huhu.. i am not able to go with them as i had 1 english project to complete =.='' I was so lucky that my class had 4 chinese, 1 indian and 18 malay, a well mixed class for me. Some of them are very enjoyable to talk, some are very dull, some are very serious and some are very "hiao" indeed....haha..... i still remain what i am ..... lol.... sometimes can chat till "Siao" sometime very cool...

The foods here were not as delicious as what Kelantan had of course but still 'eatable'...haha....nearly everyday curry chicken, mixed vege, eggs and a cup of teh-tarik , milo, or nescafe. OMG!!! the drinks here contain nearly 80% of sugar rather than milo or nescafe =.=
i can dilute it with my drinking water for 3 times...... still nothing changed much....... it was so 'think' indeed!!! I think i suffer from diabetese soon if i drink it everyday for 1 year... really had to think another way to make me some 'healthy-drinks'. I missed home-cooked , kelantan nasi dagang......=.=''

Their dialete here also very different from kelantan dialete indeed and their style is different. I know this from our college' Ketua Pensyarah. He gave us a talk with many dialete which i didnt heard before like 'mampoi', 'ketiao'....??? What is this??? haha..... anyway, he was an enjoyble man... i didnt saw any 'principle' like this before... He like simple formal wear... This made me and guo jing thought that he was a 'Penjaga' at the first sight we saw him.....hahaa... Some lecturers are so dedicated like my math and physics tutor, some are very very damn boring and lazy......zzz..... differnt people diffent style.... anyway i had to suite myself here, form my study group and be more determined and hard-working than before :)

*there will be many wrong words, no time checking, forgive me....

No comments:

Post a Comment