Friday, July 24, 2009

KB~ I am back!

Yea! Lastly, i can have my home-cook food with my family which is more delicious, more hygenic and more healthy than the food sold in KMNS! Can you believe that before this in KMNS, i ate kangkung with newspaper inside? "Newspaper!" at that moment i saw the news paper inside my plate, i felt that i really want to throw the whole plate of kangkung on the stall owner face! If the food is not delicious is OK for me but if the food is not hygenic, i will become MAD! I hate unhygenic food stall! However i didnt when to the stall to argue with the stall owner, i am not good in argueing =.='' but one of my friend from Kuantan took the whole plate of kangkung to the stall and showed it to the stall owner but the stall owner just gave him a normal reaction and ask " Nak Tukar Ke?"..... I will report as soon as i find the time to write the letter but i think the college won't take any action. This is the norm for them, if there is no student who died or hospitalise because of food poisoning, they will just ignore it!

Before i came back to KB, i went to Genting with my family. My brother as usual with his sleepy face... but... now he always busy sending sms... 3 min per 1 sms... and i know who the messages were sending to... ^^ but after sometimes, i felt that it was very annoying indeed, when my mum or dad talk to him, he will not reply them directly but after he finished sending his messages then he will just reply them.... and when i talk to him.... same treament! Hor! Hor! Hor! This is so rude! I found out that he now treating everyone with this kind of attitude, msm 1st, talk 2nd... after his L-life start! I don't know what to say but i just feel that it is not necessary to be so "devoted" in sms-ing his beloved GF and treat all the family members like vapour in the air... I hope that his academic result won't be affected but this is impossible i know... What i can do now is pray for him that his dear GF will inspired him to study and they wont face any problem untill thier SPM end. As i know, if there is anything happen, which lead to break-up, it is not good for both of them... and i ask my mum not to argue with him anymore but guide him, he is not that kind of boy that receive harsh comments and he don't like to be controlled by others, not even my dad... I really worried about that but not much that i can do now, Negeri 9 is so far from Kelantan and i can't come back home every weekend... sad..

1 week passed, but the assignment which i brought back to KB still kept inside my luggage... Oh this is not good! Next week will be a busy week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment